Protecting your health, creating wealth and ensuring your interests.
Providing integrated and innovative solutions.
Spring is a leading professional service firm whose core focus is developing integrated and innovative solutions around employee benefits, risk management and wealth strategies. We partner with clients to identify and resolve the challenges they face by protecting their health, creating wealth and ensuring their interests. We are industry experts with a solid foundation of international experience. A recognized thought leader; people who get-it today, see-it tomorrow and who can make-it happen for you.
- ACA Update: Week of August 11-17, 2014 (Video)
- Webcast: Why Fund Employee Benefits in a Captive & How to Gain Approval to Do It
- Industry Update: IRS Revenue Ruling 2014-15: More Opportunity to Fund in a Captive
- Employer Update: COBRA Changes that Employers Should Know About
- Study: Captives Quickly Becoming the Accepted Means of Offsetting Rising Employee Benefit Costs
- Report: Behavioral Health Claims: Finding the Right Referral
- Presentation: Pediatric Dental Benefits Under the ACA - What Employers (and Dentists) Need to Know
- White Paper: Funding Employee Benefits Through a Captive
- White Paper: Managing an Absent Workforce: A Guide to the Family Medical Leave Act
- ISCEBS Employee Benefits Symposium - September 7-10, Pheonix, AZ
- SCCIA Annual Conference - September 22-24, Isle of Palms, SC
- Captive Live USA - October 6-7, Chicago, IL
- Spring Makes Short List for Two US Captive Services Awards
- Spring Welcomes National Insurance Industry Leader
- Spring Granted Patent for Pension Funding Program
- Intel Gains Approval from DOL to Fund Benefits in their Captive
- Spring's Actuarial Team Receives Top Industry Honor
Spring is honored to be