Most of us stay on top of things like dental cleaning appointments and routine car maintenance without giving it much thought, but we’re afraid a lot of companies aren’t treating their captives the same way. Our team recommends regular “captive check-ups” every few years for a variety of reasons, and have a clear, proven system for taking organizations through this refeasibility process.
Spring Partner and Chief Actuary, Steven Keshner, along with our Senior Actuarial Consultant and property & casualty expert, Peter Johnson, led an educational session on captive optimization through
refeasibility studies. With a combined 40 years of experience in the insurance, actuarial and captive industries, the two have a wealth of knowledge to share, and we wouldn’t want you to miss it.
Fill out the form below to view and listen to our webinar, “Time for a Captive Checkup?” which was conducted live in September of 2017. You’ll take away valuable learnings, such as:
- The importance of refeasibility and the different factors that make it necessary
- A recommended, step-by-step refeasibility process including suggested strategies, modes of measurement, and how to piece everything together
- Questions to be answered through your captive check-up
- Resources for getting started
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Spring to Sponsor RIMS 2018 Annual Conference - March 15, 2018
- Spring to Speak About Absence Management at the IBI Annual Forum - February 27, 2018
- Spring to Lead Two Sessions at This Year’s CICA Conference - February 26, 2018
- World Captive Forum Recap: 5 Hot Topics - February 26, 2018
- Spring Spotlight: John Cassell - February 23, 2018