Most of us stay on top of things like dental cleaning appointments and routine car maintenance without giving it much thought, but we’re afraid a lot of companies aren’t treating their captives the same way. Our team recommends regular “captive check-ups” every few years for a variety of reasons, and have a clear, proven system for taking organizations through this refeasibility process.
Spring Partner and Chief Actuary, Steven Keshner, along with our Senior Actuarial Consultant and property & casualty expert, Peter Johnson, led an educational session on captive optimization through
refeasibility studies. With a combined 40 years of experience in the insurance, actuarial and captive industries, the two have a wealth of knowledge to share, and we wouldn’t want you to miss it.
Fill out the form below to view and listen to our webinar, “Time for a Captive Checkup?” which was conducted live in September of 2017. You’ll take away valuable learnings, such as:
- The importance of refeasibility and the different factors that make it necessary
- A recommended, step-by-step refeasibility process including suggested strategies, modes of measurement, and how to piece everything together
- Questions to be answered through your captive check-up
- Resources for getting started
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Spring to Sponsor Cayman Captive Forum - November 7, 2017
- State of the Industry: Cyber Risk & Captives - November 6, 2017
- Spring Spotlight: Prabal Lakhanpal - November 3, 2017
- Voluntary Benefits: No Longer Voluntary for Employers (A White Paper) - October 31, 2017
- Watch the Webinar: ERISA Considerations for Voluntary Plans - October 25, 2017