(Boston, MA June 2010) Spring, the parent company of Spring Consulting Group, an internationally recognized consulting firm is pleased to announce and congratulate two of their own; Karen English, Partner and Teri Weber, Partner on being named Top Employee Benefits Consultant 2011 by Risk & Insurance in the Voluntary/Disability category. The Top Employee Benefits Consultant Award identifies benefit brokers and consultants who have done extraordinary work for their clients during the past year. Candidates were judged by an independent panel of industry experts on the following criteria:
- Client service
- Creativity and innovation in problem?solving
- Cost?savings and quality improvements
- Insurance and benefits expertise
“Putting it all Together”, that’s how Risk & Insurance describes the work Karen English does. Karen is committed to researching how disability, absence and health management programs can be integrated and then using that research to develop employee focused solutions that provide cost savings for the employer. She is praised by her clients because of her diverse knowledge of the disability marketplace but also how disability relates to absences in general and her ability to deliver a really clear picture of what that looks like.
With the recent amendment to the American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Risk & Insurance describes the work Teri Weber does as “Perfect Timing”. Teri’s continued efforts to educate employers on the importance of integrating disability management with total absence management programs have never been so important. She recently assisted a disability carrier in expanding their products to include Family and Medical Leave Act administration and total absence management, but it was her research that led her to develop and implement a solution that allowed the carrier to enter the marketplace quickly. Teri is praised by her clients because of her ability to create clear and consistent communications for employees around total absence management programs; mitigating the employer’s exposure to risk for discrimination.
Latest posts by Craig Smith (see all)
- Spring Consulting Group Receives First Patent for Captive Funding of Employee and Retiree Benefits - July 21, 2010
- Spring Wins Top Employee Benefits Consultant - June 1, 2010
- Spring Consulting Group Partner is Lead Editor on DMEC's Tools of the Trade - September 1, 2009
- Spring Consulting Group, LLC to Attend CICA 2009 International Conference - February 1, 2009
- Steven Keshner Joins Spring Consulting Group, LLC - January 2, 2009