Spring is excited to welcome Peter Johnson, a seasoned actuarial and insurance professional, to the team. Peter joins is from Bartlett Actuarial Group and has spent years in the industry at companies like Milliman and Allstate. He is an invaluable asset as an expert in property & casualty actuarial work and is already a great addition to the team.
Peter is a Fellow in the Casualty Actuarial Society as well as a member of the American Academy of Actuaries. He brings to the table over 12 years of industry experience, with specific expertise in all things property & casualty, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, risk transfers and professional liability. Peter will further bolster our top-notch, in-house actuarial group and broaden the range of services we are able to provide clients.
Peter is not only well-known and respected in the industry, but he is a great cultural fit as well and we are very pleased to have him on-board! You can read more about his hiring here.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Spring to Sponsor RIMS 2018 Annual Conference - March 15, 2018
- Spring to Speak About Absence Management at the IBI Annual Forum - February 27, 2018
- Spring to Lead Two Sessions at This Year’s CICA Conference - February 26, 2018
- World Captive Forum Recap: 5 Hot Topics - February 26, 2018
- Spring Spotlight: John Cassell - February 23, 2018