Spring is excited to welcome Peter Johnson, a seasoned actuarial and insurance professional, to the team. Peter joins is from Bartlett Actuarial Group and has spent years in the industry at companies like Milliman and Allstate. He is an invaluable asset as an expert in property & casualty actuarial work and is already a great addition to the team.
Peter is a Fellow in the Casualty Actuarial Society as well as a member of the American Academy of Actuaries. He brings to the table over 12 years of industry experience, with specific expertise in all things property & casualty, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, risk transfers and professional liability. Peter will further bolster our top-notch, in-house actuarial group and broaden the range of services we are able to provide clients.
Peter is not only well-known and respected in the industry, but he is a great cultural fit as well and we are very pleased to have him on-board! You can read more about his hiring here.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- 3 Topics that Captivated the 2017 VCIA Conference - August 21, 2017
- Spring Spotlight: Christian Gonser - August 14, 2017
- Spring Wins Captive Review’s Actuarial Firm Award for the 3rd Time - August 11, 2017
- Spring Welcomes Peter Johnson to the Actuarial Team - August 10, 2017
- Spring Spotlight: Anne Baldwin - July 26, 2017