Spring is delighted to participate in the 2018 Vermont Captive Insurance Association (VCIA) Annual Conference for the tenth year in a row!
Our team will be headed up to Burlington, Vermont from August 7th – 9th. As a sponsor, we will be exhibiting (at booth #10 if you want to stop by!) and are excited to announce that we’ll also be speaking again at this year’s conference.
Karin Landry, Managing Partner of Spring, will be leading a session along with Tracy Hassett, President of edHEALTH, called “Future-Proofing Your Captive.” Join us on Tuesday, August 7th from 10:30-11:30 AM in the Davis Center for an advanced-level discussion that will cover:
- Captive refeasibility and optimization
- Tax reform & captives
- Emerging risks
- Risk correlation and distribution
- Case study data and examples
- A process for continued review and maintenance of your captive
If you’re a risk and/or insurance professional and you’re wondering if your captive is up-to-date and ready for what’s next, this educational and conversational presentation is for you*.
We know the Ben & Jerry’s can be distracting, but don’t forget to say hi to our team at booth #10 – we won’t have ice cream, but we will be running a raffle and other fun giveaways!
*Plus, Future-Proofing Your Captive will be valid for the following credits:
- 1 CPE/CLE Credit
- ICCIE Credit: 1 ACE CE and 1 ICCIE Teleconference Credit
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Spring Shortlisted for US Captive Review Awards - June 11, 2018
- Spring to Present at VCIA 2018 - June 4, 2018
- Spring Spotlight: Grace Giannattasio - May 7, 2018
- Spring to Sponsor RIMS 2018 Annual Conference - March 15, 2018
- Spring to Speak About Absence Management at the IBI Annual Forum - February 27, 2018