Spring is delighted to be sponsoring the 25th annual Cayman Captive Forum this November 28th to the 30th in the Cayman Islands. We have been involved with the organization for about a decade, and enjoy attending the event each year (the warm weather helps!).
The event kicks off with a golf tournament and then we’ll dive right into three days of educational sessions, receptions and networking opportunities. Our team is excited to see familiar faces and meet new industry professionals as well. Topics covered will include workplace safety, cyber risk, telehealth, regulatory updates, group captive strategies and more. This conference never disappoints and we’re happy to be a part of it.
If you’ll be at the Cayman Captive Forum, be sure to stop by booth #7 and say hello to our team, and enter our raffle! We’ll be in the back left corner of the exhibitors room and we’d love to chat with you.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Spring Spotlight: Anne Hart Davies - January 22, 2018
- Spring’s Managing Partner Makes #7 on Power 50 List - January 10, 2018
- Spring Speaking at World Captive Forum - January 2, 2018
- Spring to Exhibit at Yankee Dental Congress - December 29, 2017
- 5 Prominent Terms from the 2017 Cayman Captive Forum - December 21, 2017