The Spring team will be happy to escape the cold Boston winter at the end of January and head down to Fort Lauderdale, Florida for Business Insurance’s World Captive Forum. The conference, which will run from January 31st through February 2nd, will be a gathering spot for hundreds of professionals in the captive insurance and risk management industries. Spring has been involved with the World Captive Forum on several prior occasions, and is excited to be both a sponsor of and a speaker at this year’s event.
Karin Landry, Spring’s Managing Partner, will be presenting, “Time For a Captive Refresh?” on Thursday, February 1st from 1-2 PM. If you’re interested in learning how to ensure your captive remains optimized throughout the regulatory and marketplace shifts that happen regularly, you should listen in to Karin’s session. Further, the Spring team will have a home base at booth #13, so feel free to come chat with us.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Spring Spotlight: Anne Hart Davies - January 22, 2018
- Spring’s Managing Partner Makes #7 on Power 50 List - January 10, 2018
- Spring Speaking at World Captive Forum - January 2, 2018
- Spring to Exhibit at Yankee Dental Congress - December 29, 2017
- 5 Prominent Terms from the 2017 Cayman Captive Forum - December 21, 2017