Our week started off on a happy note, as we received news that Spring was shortlisted for several categories in the 2018 US Captive Review Awards! The last year has been one of significant growth and success, and we are delighted that our team’s hard work is being recognized. The areas in which Spring has been selected as a finalist are:
- Actuarial Firm of the Year
- Employee Benefits Consultant
- Risk Consulting Initiative
- Captive Healthcare Specialist
In addition, our very own Prabal Lakhanpal has been shortlisted for the “Rising Star” award, which goes to up-and-coming industry leaders. We also have a client in the running for Captive Risk Manager of the Year, for which we are very proud. We are in good company, with other short-listed organizations including Aon, EY, AIG and many others.
The winners will be announced in August in Burlington, VT, as a sort of kick-off for those industry professionals attending the VCIA Annual Conference. Regardless of the outcome, this is an event that we look forward to each year, and appreciate the opportunity to network and celebrate with other industry thought leaders.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Spring Shortlisted for US Captive Review Awards - June 11, 2018
- Spring to Present at VCIA 2018 - June 4, 2018
- Spring Spotlight: Grace Giannattasio - May 7, 2018
- Spring to Sponsor RIMS 2018 Annual Conference - March 15, 2018
- Spring to Speak About Absence Management at the IBI Annual Forum - February 27, 2018