While we wouldn’t hate going back to San Diego (home of the 2016 conference) during this dreary stretch of New England weather, Spring is excited to sponsor and attend the 2017 RIMS (The Risk & Insurance Management Society) annual conference in Philadelphia this April 23rd to the 26th.
Risk management is a complex business matter, and one that is evolving quickly as emerging technologies and cyber-related issues continue to arise at a rapid pace. As such, it’s important for professionals in this field to come together to share ideas and learn from each other. That’s why we’re delighted to send our own thought leaders to the RIMS annual conference for the 10th year in a row.
Spring’s Managing Partner Karin Landry, Partner Karen English, and Consultant Prabal Lakhanpal will be joining other experts in the risk management field for an action-packed four day conference. If you’ll be there too, be sure to say hello – we’ll be at booth 436!
What to Expect
Conference attendees will hear from speakers like Michael J. Fox and Tom Lawson (President & CEO of FM Global). Topics for discussion and educational sessions will include:
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Claims Management
- Contractual Risk Transfer
- Cyber Risk Management
- Insurance and Contract Management
- Emerging Risks
- & more
For additional event details, visit the RIMS annual conference website.
Looking forward to seeing you at booth 436 from April 23rd-26th at the Pennsylvania Convention Center!
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Spring to Sponsor Cayman Captive Forum - November 7, 2017
- State of the Industry: Cyber Risk & Captives - November 6, 2017
- Spring Spotlight: Prabal Lakhanpal - November 3, 2017
- Voluntary Benefits: No Longer Voluntary for Employers (A White Paper) - October 31, 2017
- Watch the Webinar: ERISA Considerations for Voluntary Plans - October 25, 2017