(BOSTON, MA, October 2008) – Spring Consulting Group, LLC, announced that Teri Weber has become a partner at the firm.
Teri joined Spring in 2005 as a senior consultant. Prior to joining Spring, Teri worked with Watson Wyatt, Buck Consultants and AON Consulting. In addition, she was an Account Manager with Health Direct, Inc, a disability management company. Teri earned a BS at the University of Connecticut and a MBA at the University of Massachusetts. She is a licensed insurance broker in several states, and is currently pursuing an ACI designation with ICCIE.
She has ten years of experience in health and welfare plan strategy, design, pricing, and implementation. She also works with absence management programs, including disability, family medical leave and leave of absence tracking.
“Teri brings a wealth of experience and insight to our leadership team,” said Karin Landry, Spring’s managing partner. “Her addition to Spring’s team of partners will help build our intellectual capital and further enhance our ability to address our clients’ increasingly complex needs in the employee benefits arena.”
Latest posts by Craig Smith (see all)
- Spring Consulting Group Receives First Patent for Captive Funding of Employee and Retiree Benefits - July 21, 2010
- Spring Wins Top Employee Benefits Consultant - June 1, 2010
- Spring Consulting Group Partner is Lead Editor on DMEC's Tools of the Trade - September 1, 2009
- Spring Consulting Group, LLC to Attend CICA 2009 International Conference - February 1, 2009
- Steven Keshner Joins Spring Consulting Group, LLC - January 2, 2009