While the cost of health coverage skyrockets, Spring offers a number of supplemental insurance products that can help employers take the sting of higher rates and deductibles for them and their employees.
Spring works with some of the top insurers in the industry to identify the best products to suit the needs of our clients. We keep our eye on cost to ensure you get the best coverage at the lowest possible rates.
Here are the key features of some of the supplemental products we offer:
Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
- Can help lessen the sting on the rising cost of health care
- Helps offset gaps caused by deductibles and co-payments
- Provides a lump-sum benefit for covered hospital confinement and covered outpatient surgery
- Helps offset unexpected medical expenses that can result from a fracture, dislocation or other covered accidental injury
- Can be paired with Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
Cancer & Critical Illness Insurance
- Both products complement medical plans and help relieve the financial burden of the employee dealing with a covered illness
- Cancer Insurance helps offset the out-of-pocket costs of medical and non-medical expenses related to cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Critical Illness Insurance pays a lump-sum benefit for a covered critical illness such as heart attack (myocardial infarction) or stroke
There are a number of supplemental products that can help you and your employees offset health care costs. Contact our brokerage team today using the form on this page to find out more about these products and let us find the proper mix of coverage for you.