(BOSTON, MA, December 2008) Karin Landry, managing partner of Spring Consulting Group, LLC, is now designated a Group Benefits Associate (GBA) by the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans.
The GBA designation focuses on healthcare and other group benefits and represents professional and academic achievement. Karin received this designation as a result of the successful completion of a series of examinations. She continues this series of exams towards other designations in the field of employee benefits and compensation.
Karin has over 20 years of experience in the insurance, health care, risk financing and benefits industries. She is an internationally recognized leader in captive insurance strategy, benefits and financing. Karin serves on committees for several industry organizations.
Latest posts by Craig Smith (see all)
- Spring Consulting Group Receives First Patent for Captive Funding of Employee and Retiree Benefits - July 21, 2010
- Spring Wins Top Employee Benefits Consultant - June 1, 2010
- Spring Consulting Group Partner is Lead Editor on DMEC's Tools of the Trade - September 1, 2009
- Spring Consulting Group, LLC to Attend CICA 2009 International Conference - February 1, 2009
- Steven Keshner Joins Spring Consulting Group, LLC - January 2, 2009