(BOSTON, MA, April 2008) Karin Landry, managing partner of Spring Consulting Group, LLC, a leading Boston based financial services consulting firm, has been elected Secretary/Treasurer of the Captive Insurance Companies Association (CICA).
Ms. Landry has been a director of CICA since 2003, and became the chair of the educational committee in 2004. She has also served as a member of the program committee. As Secretary/Treasurer, Karin will join the chair, vice chair and immediate past chair as a member of the executive committee, which reviews status reports with CICA President Dennis Harwick monthly, and responds to any issues that have arisen since the last CICA Board of Director’s meeting.
Karin is an expert in the captive industry with over 20 years of experience assisting employers with alternative funding solutions. “Karin Landry’s election as Secretary/Treasurer of CICA by her colleagues on the CICA Board of Directors is a vote of confidence in her leadership within the captive insurance industry,” says Mr. Harwick.
CICA was formed in 1972 as a resource to captive insurance companies. Karin Landry has been part of the task forces for the creation of the CICA Captives Overview and the CICA Captives Best Practices Guidelines
Latest posts by Craig Smith (see all)
- Spring Consulting Group Receives First Patent for Captive Funding of Employee and Retiree Benefits - July 21, 2010
- Spring Wins Top Employee Benefits Consultant - June 1, 2010
- Spring Consulting Group Partner is Lead Editor on DMEC's Tools of the Trade - September 1, 2009
- Spring Consulting Group, LLC to Attend CICA 2009 International Conference - February 1, 2009
- Steven Keshner Joins Spring Consulting Group, LLC - January 2, 2009