The survey is jointly sponsored by Spring and Reed Group, and is designed to focus on ADA accommodation, particularly leave of absence as an accommodation.
Your opinions are appreciated and will help other employers understand common challenges, practices, successes and strategies in this very important area.
The survey will take about 15 minutes of your time. We ask that you complete the survey within one week. Your individual answers will be kept strictly confidential. In return for your participation, you will receive a summary of the results.
We thank you for your time!
Image Credit: FutUndBeidl via Flickr
Latest posts by Karen English (see all)
- Why Voluntary Benefits Are No Longer Voluntary for Employers - June 13, 2017
- 6 Trending Topics from the IBI Annual Forum - April 17, 2017
- ISCEBS 2014 Presentation: Health Care Reform’s Impact on Disability Management - September 24, 2014
- Spring Reports Integrated Disability Trends for 2014 - September 15, 2014
- New Spring/Reed Group Survey Finds Employers Still Have Difficulties with the ADA - October 29, 2013