We continue our ACA Update series for employers with a few heath care reform updates for the week of August 18-24, 2014.
Among the ACA topics George will cover this week are changes to COBRA and CHIPRA. Also, he highlights the upcoming Census Bureau numbers expected to be released in September.
Latest posts by Teri Weber (see all)
- New Limitations on Short-Term Healthcare Policies: What You Need to Know - November 15, 2016
- Supreme Court Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage Nationwide: The Employer Impact - June 26, 2015
- Should You be Considering Self Funding Your Health Insurance Premiums? - June 23, 2015
- Paid Sick Leave Compliance and Employer Best Practices - June 19, 2015
- Employer Alert: Important Change to FMLA Forms - May 27, 2015